Monday, October 24, 2011

Can I borrow your liter?



if you have to ask....yes I am still working on the myrtlewood tables for the Ritz Carlton in San Fran. I just took some nyquil for my cold so my blog should be interesting, and I am listening to Les Claypool on some pandora. When you run myrtlewood thru the table saw or run a router creating some shavings/dust it smells like cow poop. As I am cutting and assembling while cutting it brings back memories of working on my uncles farm in Montana. I was a ranch hand as a kid. Stepped in many warm piles of cow shit. Just can't escape the smell. Astrid was front and center for some gravy fuckin' train tonight. My cat Bruno eats dog food as well, same stuff just different size right? Well I have been putting warm water over Astrid's bowl o' gravy train, I think Bruno wood enjoy the fuck out of it. So back to work shit. I am taking my MillerMatic down to work because we are now going to be introducing steel into some of our work. So I am going to be welding up spec'd shit for our creations. Hand hammered. Rob who works with us is going to set up a foundry so we are going to twist some sweet as steel. See...as soon as the nyquil with the alcohol kicks in the writing becomes more engaging and interesting.
So I took up smoking today because the stress of work is getting to me....I left a siggie burn mark in the oval table...I don't think it can be sanded out....

No comments: