Sunday, October 23, 2011

couch, myrtlewood, hinge, Stella, brass, pellets and me



It was such a beautiful day today. I did not take any pictures because I cannot take any photos of all of the leaves blanketing my lawn because I was melting into my couch. I caught a bit of a sinus cold this week and I had to recover. I also worked a fair bit of overtime this week. We are trying to finish all of the custom mrytlewood tables. The last ones are these round tables with drop leafs on all sides. The tables are almost two inches thick. I had to make a jig for my router to remove material for the hinges that hide the round parts of the table that tucks them up under the table to make a nice 36 inch square table. Stella loves sponge bob square pants. I think the nyquil medicine is kicking in. So I landed a spot for Stella's birthday party. It is where the Lutherans hang out on Sundays. It is next to Columbia Park. I will be sending out some e-vites this week.
The pics shown here are of the table in glued up form and the bottom side. You can see the hinges, shown in brass, the tables have yet to be cut into the round form. I will be doing that tomorrow. So I will take some close up pics and it will be more er clear er...
Astrid is mad at me.....she sits in front of the pellet stove. I was very close to turning it on...but then it has warmed up. Were close though.

No comments: