

So the cold has kicked in full strength. Working ten and more hours a day does not help. But guess what does....dayquil. Somehow you work and then at the end of the day at some point your body says I'm exhausted and you kind of shut down. We have been having those days for the past three weeks. Working saturdays.....don't care when I am not sick, cause then I just go drink a beer and eat some dinner and relax. I turned the pellet stove on for the first time this year, Astrid is spread out on her bed enjoying the heat. Yup still working on the round tables with the drop leafs.... gonna be done tomorrow. It is not like buying a new car where the company kicks out thousands, producing custom one off's for people requires sum thinkin'. My thinkin' is tired right now. The shop has an inch of saw dust around work areas..I love it, kind of sounds like i'm bitchin' ....so we decided to defrost our mini fridge cause it was gettin' kind of hard to close the door because the ice was so thick, well we set it on the side walk in the sun, somebody fuckin' stole it, metal scrapper I think. Kinda funny really. Now I must drink warm beer, oh wait it is in the thirties at night lately....
No comments:
Post a Comment