Monday, March 22, 2010

hope its sunny tomorrow

Yes, my brother in law rented a carpet cleaner and we cleaned all of the carpets and rugs in the basement. Now they are all screwed to the floor joists drying. Yes, they are screwed to the ceiling and are drying. What a muther fucking mess. Anyway we are on our way to a dryer life. Now I just need to fix the plumbing and build a base for the new machines to sit on. It is funny, well not really, my friend Britta's laundry room had dry rot in the floor, so I am fixing that. I have a client who has a dry rotted laundry floor which I am almost done with. So I am fixing all things laundry, dry rot and water related mishaps. It is cold out tonight, we fired up the pellet stove tonight. It is a little crisp out. Wednesday I am going to the coast to do a counter top job with SolidCraft. My friends Ted and Britta own it and I help with installs. It is going to be sunny and will make for a nice road trip.

No comments: