Tuesday, March 23, 2010

poor little booger

So we were up all night with the little bugger. She went to bed at her usual time and everything seemed fine. Then at around twoish she started crying. So I gave her a bottle changed her diaper and then she started crying. It wasn't a high pitched cry, just a small low volume cry. She did not go to sleep until around six. Then she slept with me until about eight. I went to work Tonaya and her hung out a bit they napped a bit. Then around tenish, Tonaya took her to the doctor. She has an ear infection and she has bronchitis. So we got some antibiotics and she is doing soooooo much better. She played a bit with me toinght and her nose is not running. She will have her cough for a couple of weeks the doctor said. I feel so bad for her because I brought the cold into the house.

No comments: