Sunday, March 21, 2010
what time is high tide..........
Yes water can be functional in your house, or it can make it very aggravating. I have had the basement filled with water from a leak from a hot water tank shitting the bucket, I have had teh basement somewhat wet repeatedly from a gutter down spout that was fucked up and kept coming off, and now from a broken water line. Only this time the water was rising quick. So I shut off the hot water and started shoveling teh water towards the floor drain. Ryans's make shift bedroom is down there and we were madly moving stuff so not to get damaged. I love intuition, hunches, preminitions, so I was upstairs in my room and the water was filling in teh clothes washer, I was thinking wow that is some aggresive filling in the washer..... then I went to wash my hands and their was no hot water.....I was like hmmmm I guess we have been doing a lot of laundry....I walked back into my room and I put two and two together and was like holy muther fucking shit teh water is filling up the basement. The washing machine is broken as well. I dont know why, but when you run a load now water comes out of the base of the machine. So I yarded the whole thing out and it is in back of the truck and headed to the scrap yard, they are at least 15 years old. So we are working on getting a new set......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment