Saturday, February 13, 2010

Grandma needs some huggies


Ummmmmm........the baby is supposed to get sick and then the parents, not the parents get sick and the baby doesn't. So tha wiiiiife and I are nursing aggravating colds. Not strong enough to warrant bed, but just enough to make the day daunting. So I gave Stella a bath tonight. It is so cool how easy and quick it is. We went thru a couple of outfits today. I get her too excited and she burps up and her front of her onsie gets soaked. Stella is going to grandma's house tomorrow. Her auntie is going to go over as well. It seems to be a sunday thing. They love her soo much, I don't get it. My mom just called and is soo excited and can't wait for us to bring her over. Stella just finished her second week of daycare. I like it. I think that she is getting a lot of face time, singing, flash cards, and how to increase the resonance of your burp. All good stuff. Stella was also asking me what pepperoni pizza tastes like. So I had to go into the whole thing about how you can get pizza rolls in a pinch, Vinny's which tastes like ass, Nichola's which is true Italian, and my fave which I always get, Papa Murphy's. So we are going to do a taste test with a couple tomorrow nite so she can taste the difference. I told her that I would pick up some tums to help with acid reflux.

No comments: