Hmmmmmm....... so Tonaya and I went out for the first time since Stella was born. Tonaya's best friend Nancy came over to watch Stella. We went to a movie and a bite to eat. Then we went to the Twilight Room for a night cap. I have a cold, so does Tonaya, not Stella. I worked my ass off all week and had school. I did well. So, one of the owner's sons from the T room committed suicide. It is very hard to understand for me. I knew him well I thought. It is hard to think about for me.
What is everybody doing tomorrow. I am having daddy day, cleaning house, and organizing the basement. I still have some painting to do as we exit Stella's room. We have some touch up painting and on the hall way walls we are still needing some chalk board paint that has a metallic coating so we can we can attach magnets. I am also going to do a detailed drawing and cut list for our bench seat......so we can sit with Stella and feed her pepperoni pizza flavored baby food.......really, I have had it.
Man I am tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment