Thursday, February 11, 2010
more smarter
So, Tonaya and Stella went to yet another baby shower tonight. Katie Leroux, long time friend of my mom, and work out partner of Tonaya, threw a shower for Stella. There was cake and presents, probably some other crap. I did not go. I bet they had lots of good eats, in fact I know that they did. Women ar smart...men not sew much. They are the all knowing part of this world that makes it easier for us to understand, we I mean men. School and work was tough today, it would of been a lot easier with some maple glazed, bacon bit covered cake doughnuts. Doughnuts are beautiful. No, I had truck stop coffee and crawled under a house and framed in some stuff. Then I had a turkey sandwich, yes oscar mier formed slices with miracle whip and cheese. Hot soup would of been good. I have brought a micro wave to a job just for that very reason. Kay, I go to bed now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment