Sunday, February 14, 2010

bad ass gas.........






So sundays seem to be Stella day with my mom and sister. I bring over the kid to my mom's house and my sister comes over and they sit there and coo over her. Well not today. She cried like a banshee. I think that, and I have yet to disclose this to them, I think that in my tired state of watching Stella, I might of given her an old bottle, giving her some extra bad gassssss..........They did not have a good time with Stella today. We got to my mom's house and Stella finally dropped a big crap and then all was good. We got her home and she was like a little angel. Sorry mom and sister. Then I layed down on the couch and did some sky lifts with her and she could not stop smiling. Then I sat her down on and and she could not stop smiling.

No comments: