
It is raining today. Kind of nice. I am slowly plowing thru the tasks that I have to accomplish. I have just a few things on the floor of the new baby room to remove. Then I will put paper down and get going. I have 10 weeks to get it together. Just a little bit everyday. Tonaya has seen some round cribs. I have never heard of them before. They are very cool looking. It would fit in the room very well.
I hope my chickens are cold and wet today. God they crap everywhere and on everything. If they could get into the BBQ'er and shit they would. I am going to get a squirt gun to try to train them.
The shop is clean and somewhat organized. We are going to work really hard on getting the whole art garage thing going. We are getting the bays together and clean for showing them to people. We are also going to try to organize an open house with drinkies and food.
Can't find my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment