Thursday, August 27, 2009

Poop, there it is


My brother in law just had his baby......seven and a half pounds boy. So I went to visit with Tonaya and her mom last night. I held him for about 20 minutes. Just couldn't get him to cry. Oh well, he, Aurthur has perfect little hands. He gripped my finger for the longest time. Seems that when you stroke his little chubby, I mean chubby cheek he seems to smile. Tonaya's mom was so excited. Ryan and Ali looked in great spirits, not too tired, maybe just the excitement was keeping them looking awake. I think that they get to come home from the hospital on saturday. I did not ask about the birth, don't know how long it took. We are going to have a water birth with Stella, and a mid wife. Pressure is on to get Stella's room done now. I will be working on it this Saturday.

No comments: