So.......I have been spending a lot of time on face book. Never thought it would happen but it has. I can't believe how many people are on there that I know. From high school to current friends. Work is crazy right now. I am juggling multiple jobs and trying not to piss off clients. We are currently trying to utilize our warehouse as a place to come and work on a project. You can rent a space by the day or month. Each space has around 240 sq/ft. We are trying to lower our rent to stay here. We have created a Face book page. Right now it is called 'Columbia Warehouse'. We are throwing around ideas like Art Garage and a couple others. Maybe even be able to host some art shows. The heat makes you come up with some crazy ideas.....
I have moved my office down to the warehouse. I really like it. It was good to get it out of the house. I come down and do my paper work and then go to work. When it was at my house I would make coffee and get side tracked and then go to work.
Time to go to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment