So I am working in a small town about 40 miles away from Portland installing a couple of exterior doors and installing some trim. I really like the pace of the small town. I lived in a small town for five years in my twenties. It brought back a lot of memories. I like Portland. Tonaya always looks online at properties for sale that are just outside of Portland. You can get so much more when you leave the city. You can get a house with a couple or more acres for much less that what you get in the city. Plus most of them have those massive garage workshops. We could also have some goats or even a pig. I think in five years we are going to want to move out to the country.
My lawn looks like shit. There is moss everywhere. I like to call it punk rock hair lawn. There are tufts of lawn that are about six to eight inches long and parts that have moss and parts that need to be air rated. When it rains the ground is so saturated you don't even want to walk on it for fear you might lose your shoe. I am losing my storage space for work. The guy who I sublet from.....I think that I have already talked about this. Anyway, I am really looking forward to my new shop space. It is with another vendor. It will be so much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment