Wednesday, March 25, 2009

If it dries out it won't remain elastic........


What to write about. It is kind of funny right now because I feel like I am a rubber band and life twists me up and then lets me go. This would be ok if I was a balsa wood airplane, because I would just fly through the air and sail off some place and enjoy the view. If anybody has been in my man cave they could relate to how I feel with all of the balsa wood rubberband powered airplanes hanging from the ceiling. But instead I feel like I am a rubber band that is between two sticks that are being twisted up to watch it break. I relate it a lot to work and life. You know how it goes. The start of the twist of the rubber band is when things are starting. Work, school, and what everelse. Then when life is really clicking along is the long stretch to wind up the rubber band. Then you reach the limit of the twist and somebody lets go of the stick. I'm 'knot' complainin' I'm just sayin'.

No comments: