Monday, March 23, 2009

blog hard to write now

It is spring break. I spent all weekend doing bids. No school this week. I will need to get organized for school starting next week and with work. I will be going to school monday thru thursday 5 to 10. So work during the day. It is going to be a busy routine. It is getting lighter earlier and staying lighter later, this should help. My new text book is $140, Tonaya found it online at amazon for $65, that was awesome. I have a lot of work organize for the next four weeks. This always gets my anxiety boiling. Once work starts things will smooth out. I think I will clean and organize my office that always helps.
Tracee just finished blood test #4. We will find out the beta test tomorrow. Everything seems to be going good on that front.

No comments: