Tuesday, March 31, 2009
its already tuesday
I have not blogged because my finger nails are long. I have typing when the nail touches the key first. I could flatten out the finger instead of stabbing the keys. So I moved out of my shop this weekend. I moved just about two hundred feet away. I am sharing a large space with another vendor. It is great. It took all weekend, but had to be done. This weekend coming up is already spent. Friday we are going up to see Tracee our surrogate. We are having a sonogram to see how many heart beats there are. It will either be one or two. We are pretty excited. Friday night we are going to drive up to Everett to stay with Terry, Tonaya's mother. Then at some point we are going to drive back on Saturday. I had my first day of class last night. I go from 5pm to 10pm monday thru thursday. Last night I had to do the safety program. It took about 4 hours to pass. Safety first. Work is going good, I have projects coming in that will pay the bills. People need stuff fixed on their house. I am focusing on that instead of additions and other big remodels right now. When the economy picks up things should smooth out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment