Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Freshen the boys up..............


So we are here now. I was the first to arrive. I was here at ten orso am. Terry (Tonaya's mom) got here about noonish. And Tracy and her husband, JR just now got in. It is seven thirty. Tonaya and Tracy are both taking their shots for the evening. We are all going to walk up to the strip and do some people watching. We might sneek into the buffet. I don't think that anybody is that hungry. We are going to make an early night of it since the girls have to have blood taken at eight. Then they are both going to have an ultrasound at ten thirty. I have to go to the clinic to something. I have not been told what I am to do or perform yet. I am going to bring my home work and study for my final exam coming up. I will have more information tomorrow on whats going to be happening. I know that they are both getting this shot that is going to make them produce a lot of eggs that they will retrieve. I was just told I have to freshen up my boys tomorrow for my big screen shot. So more on that later. I guess I may be having a physical I guess. They are really not telling the girls what is happening exactly on what day. It is based upon what their bodies are doing.

No comments: