Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Oh yeah, we did the buffet.....
Well we just got back from dinner. We went to Planet Hollywood and had the buffet. We are going to be eating most of our meals here at the room since we have a kitchen. It was getting late and a walk sounded good. There seems to be a lot of people here right now. I think that February is a slow month here in vegas. I have been up since four thirty and now i seem to be fading fast. Our view from the balcony of the strip is nice. I am going to take some video tomorrow and load it up. We had to charge up the camera and we should be good to go. I don't have my pillow speaker with me. I usually listen to coast to coast am radio. I have the door open to the balcony and there seems to be some noise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment