Monday, February 23, 2009

on our way to another buffet


So I am making my list for me. I have a ton of stuff to do before I leave for Vegas Wednesday morning. I don't even know who is going to take me to the airport. The most important item on my to do list was to send a letter to my dad, hand written. I have not talked to my dad in over a year. He was up for my sisters graduation from college last summer, but he didn't even approach me to ask what was wrong. I was so mad at him I would of spoke with my fists. I get my short temper from him. If you ask anyone I am fairly easy going and I find it fairly easy to keep my temper in check. Living with Tonaya I have found that it is easier to find a solution rather than forcing someone to see your side. It just takes to much emotion to fight. So... I am going to hand write the letter to him. I am letting him know that I am going to be down in Las Vegas, where he has lived for the last 12 years or so, and I would like to talk with him. He doesn't even know that Tonaya and I are going to have a baby. He talks with my sister weekly, but she has not said anything about me. I have shown the letter to my sister and Tonaya. They both feel that it is to the point and expresses how I feel. The letter basically talks about how he repeatedly wants to help and be there, but when it comes time to step up he wont. After so many times of this, I gave up. It takes way too much energy and the disappointment is too much. I get so much support from friends and other family members. Even from people I don't even know.
Great its raining.

No comments: