So.......
Last weekend the warrior had a little warm up triathlon for next weekends Olympic triathlon in Bend. We are pretty excited. She looks real strong.
Last week was a killer for work. I had a deadline for producing a new bench seat, painted, then have a custom table base fabricated, then line up the stone people to fab a top for it. I am the go to man. I met my goal line. Work has just gotin' crazy. Word of mouth can be good and bad. I had to hire some of my vendors to work for me. I don't think I want real employee's. I think I seem to be handle ing things ok.
Clients are happy.
As far as the mundane thoughts....
Digging a trench under a house for a new footer while hung over is bad.
My mom, sister, and wife playing Dance Dance Revolution at our house on the x-box after a bbq and drinking is funny.
I found 40 bucks in front of the meat market while talking on the phone before I went in. So dinner with friends last thursday was free.
that is all.....
No comments:
Post a Comment