whats cookin good lookin?
Well work has ramped up to the point that I need to hire employees or use other contractors as help. Little growth at a little pace is good. Tonaya did her olympic triathlon last weekend. Then we came home and she cleaned the house. I cleaned up the yard. Then we had the family over for fathers day. It was nice and sunny. Then my wife, mom and Simone got drunk and played Dance Dance Revolution on the X-box. That was funny. We had great salads and grilled the heck out of some cow and mechanically sorted meat in casing. Simone made her famous cookies. I think that Goldie has stopped brooding. Only a few more days until summer solstice. It is my favorite time of year when the sun is up at 5:30 and it is overcast in the morning and then the sun comes out at noon.
I was driving off the freeway exit and there was six rolls of toilet paper in the road. Five of then had been run over. I took the sixth. My team and I are out driving around looking for more rolls to run over. Next month our primary objective is to run over jelly filled glazed doughnuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment