


Well it is the time of season to batten down the hatches. It should start snowing here mid October. I have seen it where the first day of snow has dumped 39". Um I think that is in Alaska. We here, are having an Indian summer. Right now it is about 72 degrees and we have all of the doors and windows open. Just last week it was 50 degrees and raining. Anyway. Next week we are having out annual trade show for the company I work for. I am going to wear a swami hat to answer all of the questions that home owners want answered. How much is my bathroom going to cost? Well I don't know, until you tell me a little about it. It is pretty fun though. I have been working out in the yard this weekend. I am moving the oil tank out of the basement and outside onto a concrete pad. Man I have poured a lot of concrete around here. With that out of the basement I can put back the bathroom and fix up our room down there. I finally put together the storage unit for the chickens. I bought that thing 3 months ago. Shit it only took me 15 minutes to snap it together. Seahawks one today.
No comments:
Post a Comment