Thursday, September 28, 2006
Workin for the man....drunkin ramblins....
I ran my own business for some time and seemed to do good. Then I found out I didn't know everything I thought I did. So I went to work for someone else. I thought this is great! I am learning so much. As soon as I learn everything I am going back out to go into business for myself. So here I am and I have learned about a drop of waters worth of wisdom and such that would only fill a Home Depot 5 gallon bucket. I don't think the grass is greener on the other side. The only green grass is the stuff trying to grow out in my gravel driveway that I sprayed total vegetation killer on. I wiped my lips while I was spraying the chemical and it made my lips and tongue numb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment