Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Yea man the blog!??!?!? The blog man.
I guess I only seem to write in the blog when I have had a few pints. So as you can see there hasn't been much drinkin'. I have been sitting here at the computer though. I just patched in a link that allows me to add multiple monitors to my single iBook. This way I can use such programs as Design Intuition which call for one screen to have all of the toolbars and the other monster screen to have the drawing. Kind of like having a 19" television. My neighbor had a garage sale last weekend. Poor sucker. He is moving in with a women. So they are combining all of their belongings and he had to get rid of his stuff. One of his items that I purchased for a mere 5 bucks was a Samsung surround theater system. I asked, "are you sure about this Steve?" He mumbled ya or something. He said the DVD didn't work. I just bought a new video cable. Works great. Now I run iTunes through it. I can listen to Coltrane, Mingus, and Philoneus Monk. Don't forget my boy Jay Zee.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment