Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hmm...Its Thursday nite already

It seems that I have been a little busy this week. It is almost Friday. The new truck is running great. I had to put a new fuel filter in it. Kind of hard to drive when the motor keeps trying to quit. I think that I almost have the leak in the sunroof fixed. Last Friday when it rained an inch, the skylight leaked bad. I said a lot of bad words my mom says.

We are going to start the surrogate choosing process this weekend. We have had over 20 responses. Now we have to start narrowing them down. A lot of them have linked to our blog to get a little taste of the goings on at the house. For me it is leaving a bad taste in my mouth, I am trying to get my vendors to finish.

Speaking of taste..........CSI is on in a couple of minutes and I am going to have some soup.

No comments: