Monday, October 10, 2005

Wow its monday already

Well I finally earned enough points to clear my total for wanting to donate the 'chaise lounge' to the Salvation Army last nite. 2,500 points. That thing just took up too much room. Simone helped me run electrical in the upstairs unit yesterday. It sure was a big help. Then we went over and took apart her dryer. We need either a new heating element or a high temp thermastat. We also yarded out the old washer and dryer that I never used when I moved in. Those have been living under the basement stairs for 5 years.
Last nite while I made dinner for us, Tonaya and I went over the summarys she had put together. These summarys where about the surrogates that have responded to our ad as "IP's", or intended parents. We had 22 responses! Tonaya described to them to me while I cooked and we came up with new questions for them and ourselves. There is a lot to consider. Well it is time to walk Astrid.

No comments: