
So booger is going to be 2 in a couple of weeks. Most women I know are telling me, who have daughters is not to make too much of a big deal out of her birthday.....Well I am all about birthdays and I will show how fucking ass fantastic it was to her later. Or how half assed and how I forgot stuff....Everybody wants to help and it is so nice. You can't have too many streamers and balloons....and a clown. Is there anybody who has a fear of clowns? Cause I will put on clown make up and put on my receding red afro clown wig with my big ass shoes and come over and help you get over it. Dumb just kidding. Wow clowns and kids. So I am finally finished with my cold. It was cold enough for me to turn on my pellet stove. Pandora makes it sometimes difficult to focus on thoughts. I am currently working on my last project for the new ritz carlton hotel in san fran. It is a low boy cabinet that we sub'ed out to a cabinet company. I had a steel guy wrap it in mild steel and stain it and powder coat it in clear. My job is to make drawer and door fronts out of 'worm' wood chestnut. So like the wall I made up of different species of wood... this is one of the same. So I took one inch strips and glued them to a piece of plywood and then sanded the plywood off, all but a 1/16" of an inch. Then attached them to finished maple plywood to make them 3/4". Are falling asleep? I will have pictures. This is for mom. Luv u mom.......
No comments:
Post a Comment