Yup...I seem to only remember thoughts from my days that are out of the ordinary. The women that owns '7 bucks a whack' now 11, was out vacuuming her front side walk with her dog..but she smokes 24/7 and her ash was about two inches but did not fall, and had her dog out there on a leash. Could not get a picture. Can't remember the other.
So I came home last night and took some cold med with a beer to set me into a slumber with the flu that I cannot shake easily. So I turned on my tv and clicked thru some of my favorites. One channel had a movie with Espanyol dubbed over it, another just had the music with no voices with the reality people talking, and then some channels were normal. My show 'ancient aliens' was on and it had just music and no voice from the experts, so maybe aliens are controlling my tv to mess with me. I was listening to Coast to Coast with George Nory he delved deep into dna being dropped by others from distant galaxies and I melted into my pillow......
No comments:
Post a Comment