



So this is the final piece I am doing for the the new Ritz Carlton Hotel in San Fran. This is Worm Wood Chestnut that I cut into strips and glued together to make a panel for the door and drawer fronts for this cabinet. I cut the panel into 8 pieces for the six drawers and two doors. It was a challenge because all of the lines of the strips need to line up. All of the gaps between the doors and drawers and cabinet carcass had to be simularrr........ I get all of the puzzles at work.
But I discovered that I have a new little friend watching me at work. I discovered him as I was pulling out a box from the shelf. He looked up at me and then scurried off. So I had some trail mix left over and left him some raisins and peanuts. It took him a bit but he came out and took them one by one as I was not looking down at my feet. He came back today and had some more snacks.
No comments:
Post a Comment