
So we had Stella's second birthday party yesterday. She made out like a bandit with gifts. Her favorite by far was the Thomas the train that her mom got her. She has been playing with it non stop. I was surprised by how many people showed up. Like twenty. I ordered pizza and my mom made ice cream cone cup cakes. Chips, dips and soda....too much food. Stella opened all of her presents with a little help from me. I was a little nervous that she was not going to get the hang of it. I learned a valuable lesson. I rented the community center room for four hours. A child's birthday party should not goo longer than two hours. I was so exhausted when we got home. I made Stella some dinner at six and she was almost falling asleep while trying to finish....
1 comment:
I don't know what it is about Thomas the train but all of my friends kids love him too. maybe it's the simplicity...
Post a Comment