I miss Stella. I love my job. Pandora is turned up to eleven. Snoop Dogg. I really miss my daughter. My headphones are soothing my sadness. My tenants upstairs can't hear me typing my thoughts or my music that I want to pour out through my stage amp speaker. My cold won't leave me alone. I am fighting back some tears. I just took a sip of my beer and I was unprepared for the heaviness of drowning my sadness with the weight of my IPA.
The house is dark, the light of my laptop washes past my tired body and creates a shadow of being tired that I am going to change.I turned around but I can't see it. But I can change. I hate reflecting and listening to good music.
I took some time lapse photos of a project for an architect. He is currently in Saudia Arabia helping UN's protecting themselves from enemy fire. These are stairs I and Ted built. Steel, wood, and Teak.
1 comment:
i'm fighting a sinus catastrophe as well. and my band has a big show tomorrow.. sucks to be sick.
Post a Comment