Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What you lookin' at foo?


So I had a funny request from Kegan. She had broke off her key in her bike lock and did not know what to do. So last saturday simone, kegan, stella, and me went to the fred meyers on interstate and took a look at a couple of bikes locked to a bike rack that had been there for a few weeks. Well somebody broke the key off inside the lock because of weather and go rusty and what not. So I told Kegan that I could cut the kyrptonite lock with a power tool and free the two ten speeds. Sooooo I talked with head of security at the fred meyers and she, cute as hell told me know problem, she had to roll had a couple of creeps stealing some rainer beer. The logistics of the operation was kind of a challenge. Parking is a premium at this local. So I parked where I could and go a shopping cart and came back to my truck. I loaded up the shopping cart with a saws all and some fresh metal cutting blades. So I head across the parking lot to the two incarcerated bikes. I whipped out the battery operated saws all and cut thru the lock in ten seconds. Thru the tools back into the shopping cart, nobody's paying me any attention. Then I load the two ten speeds into the shopping kart. Look around, nobody seems to think that this is out of the ordinary. So I step back and take a picture....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you got the head of securitie's digits right... Wussy bike thief.

JK

Weston

Samantha June said...

that's what I was gonna say... you should have gotten her number!
And are those spray painted? blue?