ah yes, stella is asleep. She is now fully crawling. I am fully chasing her. She is now pulling herself up onto stuff. She is mad cause she can't walk. I am usually getting up at sixish with her and she will play for a couple of hours and then we go to school. She is now also falling asleep on her own, instead of rocking her to sleep. A little crying, but it has paid off. She is also sleeping thru the night. My allergies are killing me though. I hate them. The stuff in the garden seems to be doing well. I have some starts that I am thinking of planting. My cucumber start died though. Too much water. Seems that there might of been too much water on my body hair it seems to have sprouted as well......
Saturday, June 05, 2010
starts..............and hair
ah yes, stella is asleep. She is now fully crawling. I am fully chasing her. She is now pulling herself up onto stuff. She is mad cause she can't walk. I am usually getting up at sixish with her and she will play for a couple of hours and then we go to school. She is now also falling asleep on her own, instead of rocking her to sleep. A little crying, but it has paid off. She is also sleeping thru the night. My allergies are killing me though. I hate them. The stuff in the garden seems to be doing well. I have some starts that I am thinking of planting. My cucumber start died though. Too much water. Seems that there might of been too much water on my body hair it seems to have sprouted as well......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment