Sunday, June 06, 2010
back to bed for you little missy............
Man, someone had to go back to bed this morning. Stella got up and was crankier than, well she was cranky. Not really crying but not trying to talk. It has been raining hard now ever since I got up at six. I left my window open on my truck and my work shoes in the back of the bed of the truck. I also went to bed around eight last night. Alergies and a cold together. My friend Ted's son, Cyan, is having his b day party today. Ted's dad rented a fire truck and team for an hour. They are going to come down to the shop and let the kids get on and take them for a ride. Sucks some ass if the rain does not let up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment