Saturday, May 15, 2010

shovel can split a lot of things......





I am eating peanut mnm's with hot tamale candies together. One of my favorites for movie watching. Only I'm not watching a movie, just tv. Spicy and sweet. Well I got my garden in order today. I used all parts that I had or had lying around. Got my beds in and filled them with dirt, then my friend Britta brought over some dirt that is enriched for growing plants and veggies and I topped off my beds and pots. Some how I managed to cut my toe nail in half and lose part of it. Tonya's mom is in town. So all of us were out on the front lawn laying on a blanket with toys. Ryan's sun Arthur was over as well to play on the blanket. I took a ton of pictures of everything and will post tomorrow, I am really excited about my garden. So wait until tomorrow my toe hurts.......

No comments: