Yeah......so my throat stomach and chest are sore from throwing up yesterday morning. So I was doing my morning routine, go put Stella's stroller on the side walk so we can go to school. So I have my cup of coffee and I take the last drink, open the front door to the porch, and take a deep breath in. Well the suction of the front door opening pulled a spider in towards my face. Bulls eye right down my throat. I have a really good gag reflex, but I could feel the spider in my throat. So I took another swig of coffee and the whole thought of it made me start throwing up. So I am out in front throwing up just coffee...it is coming out my nose and then I get the dry heaves because I don't know where little mister spider is. So today my throat is raw and my midrif is stiff.
I am going through finals with my tig welding class right now. Should mow the lawn tomorrow. It has been kinda sunny out lately. Stella is up on her knees and hands and rocking back and forth a lot. Might start crawling if I am not careful. Should swaddle her 24/7 then she can stay a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment