Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Drinking beer and bloggin'

Ah......here I am again in bed drinking beer and writing in my blog. Tonaya has a bit of a cold, Stella is sleeping like a champ in her crib, and I am winding down from school. I just took a shower. I am welding with a new electrode that has a high content of cellulose in it. They call it the campfire stick......because when you weld with it it smells like a campfire. Not only that it leave a soot residue on everything. So when I got home I really had to lather up with my newest scent 'axe' body wash. I am not shure wat flavor it is, but chicks dig it. Better than smellin' like butt. Anyway, days are long and nights are shorter. I just went in and looked at Stella, she is still all swaddled up in her blanket. I can't stop looking at her. We had a really good morning before she went to school. Her shrieking is happening more and more lately when she gets excited, followed by sum spit up. I am going to take some video of her sleeping so I have something for her to see later in life. Ooooooo, I should take some pictures of her big ass craps that she is taking, I was going to put her in school clothes today and I decided to check to see if her diaper was wet, stick my finger in the side of the diaper to see if it was damp right....well I got a finger tip of poo, and even under my finger nail. It was actually pretty funny. Kind of like Grey Poupon mustard.

4 comments:

tattooedblogger said...

So happy that you appreciate even the dirty diapers..That is the best LOVE ever...Is it not?... I am happy that you are no longer Thor in a back of a VW bus, but Thor the weldering with a wife and daughter..and doggies too. Widh I could stop by to meet the family and have a beer.
P.S. My son Levi loves is AXE too...and the chicks dig him..HAha

tattooedblogger said...

Sorry for all the typos...

thor said...

Thanks.....

thor said...

I would like to talk to you to hear what you have been up to. Me, changin' diapers.