So we have had a couple of big nights lately. On monday I finished my 151 weld cert class and got an A. I could not find my camera to take pics of the final steps....I got too drunk on friday cooking for everybody. I found my camera today, it was in the spot I usually put it in. Oh well. Everybody liked the dinner, drinks and desert. I don't remember everybody leaving. The problem is....that people can't tell how drunk I am. So Tonaya has to ask me some key questions and then she can tell. But everybody else, nope. Sunday Stella and I watched the super bowl together, we ate taco dip and little smokies in my crock pot and junior crock pot. My mom and my sister came over, they did not even really talk to me, they just ran to Stella and said, "oh hi" and looked at her, held her, and other crap. Also on monday Tonaya put Stella in her crib, and she slept teh whole night there. In fact she is in her crib sleeping right now. Also we gave Stella a bath tonight. You might think uh ok, but it was my first time to see and help with the bath. I am always at school so I miss out. It was pretty exciting. I did not go to school tonight. So I went with Tonaya to pick up Stella at school and then we went on a walk around the neighborhood. It was probably a two mile walk. It was clear and cold, but Stella had her hat on that Tonaya's mom, Terri gave her. I have been putting it on her quite a bit. She likes it. Now that I have found my camera I will get a picture. Hella cute. She also wears her tie dye hat at night. We are also swaddling her at night because she does kung fu moves while trying to fall asleep. And it keeps her mammoth hands warm. So we have had some big steps lately.
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
ahhh little smokies
So we have had a couple of big nights lately. On monday I finished my 151 weld cert class and got an A. I could not find my camera to take pics of the final steps....I got too drunk on friday cooking for everybody. I found my camera today, it was in the spot I usually put it in. Oh well. Everybody liked the dinner, drinks and desert. I don't remember everybody leaving. The problem is....that people can't tell how drunk I am. So Tonaya has to ask me some key questions and then she can tell. But everybody else, nope. Sunday Stella and I watched the super bowl together, we ate taco dip and little smokies in my crock pot and junior crock pot. My mom and my sister came over, they did not even really talk to me, they just ran to Stella and said, "oh hi" and looked at her, held her, and other crap. Also on monday Tonaya put Stella in her crib, and she slept teh whole night there. In fact she is in her crib sleeping right now. Also we gave Stella a bath tonight. You might think uh ok, but it was my first time to see and help with the bath. I am always at school so I miss out. It was pretty exciting. I did not go to school tonight. So I went with Tonaya to pick up Stella at school and then we went on a walk around the neighborhood. It was probably a two mile walk. It was clear and cold, but Stella had her hat on that Tonaya's mom, Terri gave her. I have been putting it on her quite a bit. She likes it. Now that I have found my camera I will get a picture. Hella cute. She also wears her tie dye hat at night. We are also swaddling her at night because she does kung fu moves while trying to fall asleep. And it keeps her mammoth hands warm. So we have had some big steps lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment