Monday, February 08, 2010

........down the crack of my ass

So I am finally done with my 151 certification class for welding. I got an A. I am so happy. This is definitely the hardest class I have taken so far. I know some students who are putting of the class because of the difficulty. Now I can take a breather and move on to classes that are still challenging, but I won't have sweat running down my back...down the crack of my ass.....down my leg....and finally into my boots while I am welding. I love to weld.
I have neglected my yard this year, I am so embarrase when people come over. I make them come over at dark so they can't see the state of my yard, or worse my back yard. I think that with warmer weather coming, and it doesn't get dark at four in the afternoon, I will reinvent the front.
Oh, I almost forgot. This is for my mom. Tonaya put Stella into her crib tonight. We are going to try to make it all nite with her in the circle of death, errrrr her round crib. We have the baby monitor set up and we are going to give it a go. I mean it is not different having her 3 feet away, or 13 feet, she still needs her diaper changed and needs to be fed. I love her when we get up at sixish in the morning for her bottle. I make the bottle and then change her. I make the bottle while she is stirring, then I come and swoop her up and take her to the changing table. She is not crying and I always am able to get her to laugh and giggle while I am changing her diaper. Then we launch into the ba ba position. We are also moving towards 6 ounces. We have been on the 4 ounce bottle for a month or so.
I seem to be watching a lot of the food network.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good job Thor! I think that morning is the best time with a baby and the crib is a good thing.