Thursday, November 26, 2009
Tur-duck-in
Happy Thanksgiving.... Stella has some tummy time with Tonaya. Then Tonaya red to her. Now she is in her swing. I think she likes it. Plus their is a football game going and we are trying to have a lot of noise while she sleeps. I worked on the trim in Stella's room last night. I am almost done. I am going to work a little bit after I am done writing. I basically have the chair rail to put on, on two walls and one more wall window to put the decorative trim in. I will then load up all of the trim tools and take them back to the shop and then start filling nail holes and sanding. We are all celebrating Thanksgiving at my sisters. All of the crew will be there. I am going to sit down and take a nap with Stella I think. Tonaya is going to go for a run rite now. I also need to clean the kitchen. Be safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment