
So it is going to be another grueling day today. Work all day and then try to re assemble the motor on my beloved truck. I am going to put some mud on the walls in Stella's room. Tonaya is going to do a little drywall sanding. That is the worst part of drywall. My goal is to prime the walls tomorrow so that we can get some color on the walls this week. I am sitting on the couch in the living room writing and our two cats sit in front of the windows and pace waiting for me to come out and feed them. We have sheer curtains behind the main ones and they can't really see in, so they sit and peer at whatever is moving. I am just a human food dispenser to them. The chickens do the same thing. Sometimes I feel like I am in a fish bowl at my house....
No comments:
Post a Comment