Friday, September 25, 2009

Fantastick.........sometimes I don't like spell check

My days are long.....I pulled the top of my motor apart last night. Takes abut three hours. Gotta expose the top of the block. I was getting hydro lock. Which means whoever put the gaskets on originally did not take the time to do it right. So water is leaking a little bit from the jackets on the block of the motor and leaking into the cylinders. Well if you rev the rpm's of the motor it sounds great. But it don't idle for shit. So I have to get new gaskets and put it all back together......
So Tonaya has been sanding my drywall mud coats. She is doing a fantastick job. I did some patching on the walls last night until about ten with some hot mud. We should be able to put primer on this weekend and then try some colors for the baby Stella.
I would post some pictures but I cannot find the fucking upload cord........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices as regards the velcros were all over 190 dollars on every site. But for all I set this area selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices for the velcros are about 240 pounds on every site. But completely I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular make. The prices seeking the sneakers are all over 180 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what do you think?