Wow, I am really slacking on the blogging.
I just finished with school and got straight A's.
So I am done until the 22nd of this month. Then I start my next class which is stick certification. It is going to be grueling. Tonaya is out of town on work. She is now faculty alumni something where she got her masters. She is very excited. Helping with graduation. She is also working Tin House stuff there as well. So the Naked Neck Turkens were let out of the dog kennel that they have been residing in, inside the chicken coup. The other two hens are now used to them so they seem to be getting along. I have not let the Turkens out into the yard yet. A little at a time. Today I am shoveling gravel. Can't wait. I am making a shuffle board table that you would see in a pub. It is going to be 16' feet long. Some where we got this table that is mahogany, so I cut it in half. I am going to attach them end to end and make the table with the gutter to catch the pucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment