
So I just woke up. I can't believe I was able to sleep until noon. I laid over 320 one square foot individual pavers yesterday. We did a checker board pattern. They were grey and red. It went really well. I ran a plate compacter over the pavers with sand it locked them in like crazy. Then at about eightish we had some BBQ down at our shop. I have this stainless steel grill that was given to me by a client. The hose that goes from the tank to the gas tubes some how leaked and caught on fire. Anyway, I took a can of oven cleaner to it and scrubbed it, new ten dollar part, and we have a sweet shop BBQ'er. So I just went into google images to find a jpg of a gas grill and the first one that came up was mine. The pic is the one I have.
1 comment:
We all know you paid full price for it ya yuppie
Post a Comment