Friday, May 15, 2009

how do you spell recession?


Who needs a job? Well it looks like Tonaya will have four. She is a licensed notary for a mortgage company, an assistant editor at Tin House, and she will also be editing for the books division at Tin House. On the week ends she will start at a 'place' that her friend Deb works at. And she is still going to keep her triathlon schedule. We are mother fucking buusssy! That extra money that we pay for the baby is crazy. Just think what we can do after the baby comes. Pay down debt...... Go team thompson. So I currently rent a space with two other vendors. The space two doors down became available. Our space right now is around 1800 square feet. The new joint is aroun 5,500 square feet. We have a metal working area. A solid surface counter top area. A wood working area. And a new to be displayed office at our opening party to be announced. We are going to showcase furniture and metal crafting. We are going to have food, music, and lots of stories to tell. This is a great space that demands creativity. We also have a hot rod spot for projects.........We are going to be open on the weekends to sell our drunken ideas that have come to life. We are having a recession busting, wait i'm looking for it...............don't let the man bring us down money making extravaganza. Wow, I spelled that right the first time. So, lots of recycled stuff and creativity for sale to all........ Really when it happens, just come and have some free food and beer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://pekudyfag.angelcities.com/biquny.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://lexenacad.1accesshost.com/kojyzo.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It's all about how to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody!

Let me introduce myself,
my parents call me Nikolas.
Generally I’m a social gmabler. all my life I’m carried away by online-casino and poker.
Not long time ago I started my own blog, where I describe my virtual adventures.
Probably, it will be interesting for you to find out about my progress.
Please visit my blog. http://allbestcasino.com I’ll be interested on your opinion..