Then I will have mine.........I guess that means one thing. I did not intend for it to sound that way. The guy has more problems going for him. Just to look him in the eye and say I know what you did would feel good. I caught you. Violence was never what I meant.
So anyway......I just got back from class via the Twilight Room and I am pretty beat. My hands are suffering from second degree burns in some spots from following the weld. So I changed my hand position tonight and it helped. It was warm in Portland yesterday and cooler today. Which really helps in the welding building.
So Tonaya's boss/super cool lady, Holly, has lent us her parents Chrysler Minivan to drive. They are selling it, and trying to pawn it off on us. Dude, somebody come steel that thing. I drive classic Chevy trucks. That thing screams "life is over" for you. I have been looking on CL for a 63 or 64 Chevy impala station wagon, or nova wagon. If you know anybody with one let me know. There is no way I am rolling up in a Chrysler. It's even hard to type it is so lame.
I can't remember if I talked about my new baby chicks. I don't think so. They are 'Naked Neck Turkens', they are so cute. They have no feathers on their necks. So they look like little chickens with feathers for a hat. They are in the breakfast nook under a heat lamp in a tote. They are nice with their chirping. Soon they will be big and starting to stick up the joint.
No comments:
Post a Comment