Saturday, April 25, 2009
Dude.......I found your car!
So we got the honda back last night. We got a call from Tonaya's boss down in L.A. giving us the address of where it was at. She is the prior owner. A guy in the apartment complex where the car was located looked at all of the paperwork in the car. It was sitting with no front tires on the ground. He wanted it out of the parking lot. So we got there and called the cops. The perp had switched license plates. So they took that into evidence because it most likely has prints. It also was not coming up as stolen, the plates. So I will add this to my paper work that I am going to give our officer handling our case. I also have video of the guy at two seven elevens using our card and pulling up in the honda. I just show up with my flash drive and they download it onto the drive. So I will put it on a cd and hand that over. The only bad thing is that they stole the catalytic converter. That is going to be $133 bucks. I am going to go to the wrecking yard and get some tires. They also removed a brake ling?!?!?!? Those damn car thieves. What are you going to do? We are going to sell it. I was just talking with a guy at the Auto Zone, and his friend had his honda stolen as well. No damage to the ignition at all. So I think that they have a master key. Auto Zone friend had no damage either, they stole the shift boot. So I will be trying to close my case and get the perp arrested. He could spend 13 months in jail if convicted. I wonder if the north precinct hands out jr. badges?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment