Friday, April 03, 2009

gotta go, i'm late

Man am I tired....school this week was amazing. I learned so much. Like where the caferteria is, where the best cup of coffee is...., what all the cool kids are wearing. There is a lot to take in when you go to school. Don't want to look like a dope. I worked out of town all week doing a trim job. She had lived with no base trim or door casing for four years. Now she gets a bug up her butt and wants it done. Plus two new exterior doors. It is fun work. Out there in Mccain country.
I am still in the process of moving into my new shop with my friends. It is going to be great. I am setting up the welding area with a monster work bench. Lots of staging.
We are going up to Bremmerton to go to the doctor with Tracee and Jr. , we are having an ultrasound today. We might possibly be able to detect one heart beat, or maybe two heart beats. busy, busy, busy.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro, I just saw your response to my last comment, I need to check your blog more often. Laughed my butt off, I knew that would get your goat.

Give me a call, EW is engaged with a little on the way.

Weston