Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dude.....where's my car!?!?!?

So it has been a while since I have logged on I see. A lot has been going on. Last friday we went to see our surrogate Tracee and went for a sonogram. We have one healthy baby. We saw the heart beating and the start of the brain. It was very overwhelming. Then Tracee and her family had a big BBQ for us at their house. It was a lot of fun. We did not get home until midnight. I got up the next morning to go and get some butter and bacon and did not see our car. I went back into the house to see if my wife had left to go to the gym. Nope. Go back outside, no car. Dude, where's my fuckin car?!?!? So we call the local PD to come over. We give all of the info. Oh, yeah. Tonaya left her wallet in the car. Not her fault. We went through a toll, I got her wallet out for cash and then chucked it in the back. So they have the car and the wallet. It is not a total bad thing though. We cancelled all of the cards. American Express was able to give me the five charges they made. They hit 7-11's all in a row. So I got the times and the amounts and went to the stores. One of them has the best video. It shows are car pulling up, the meth mouth getting out and coming into the store. It shows him paying, and we can clearly see the card. Then he gets his carton of smokes and lottery tickets and leaves. It shows his face clearly and he gets in our car and leaves. All on video. So I am going to go to the store with a flash drive and the manager is going to down load the video for me. I am going to present all of my info to the cops. We will get our car back. The most important thing was to put a face to the crime. I guess that is what bothered me the most. This way I will just sit back and wait to see the guy on the street. Then I will have mine.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad that you and Tonaya have a healthy baby, but that totally sucks about your car! I hope they catch the jerk and you get your property back!

Anonymous said...

Hey Thor, sucks about the car but I hope you are kidding about the getting yours thing. Not worth it getting into trouble over some waster, you guys have everything to look forward to.

Weston